|Abbreviations used for studios/artists|
|doc||Documented||Primary source to support the attribution.|
|lit||Literature||Secondary source to support the attribution.|
|sgn||Signed||The window is signed with name, initials or mark.|
|attrib||Attributed||A likely attribution.|
|def||Definitely||The attribution is made with confidence.|
|Abbreviations used for dates|
|doc||Documented||Primary source to support the given date.|
|lit||Literature||Secondary source to support the given date.|
|sgn||Signed||Date appearing on the glass along with the signature or mark.|
|insc||Inscribed||A date formally painted as part of the inscription.|
|plaq||Plaque||A date appearing on a plaque nearby.|
|mem||Memorial||A date of death appearing either on the glass or on a plaque nearby; note that the date of installation of a window could vary greatly from the memorial date.|
|circa||Circa||A likely date.|
(3 km north-west)
ITM Ref: 720520,887759
OSIG Ref: 321388
GPS Ref: 54.723434,-6.129099
Mediaeval site. Nave re-built 1659. EE chancel with triple lancets, W tower and spire, vestry, 1871-75 by Boyd & Batt of Derry and Belfast.
Boyd & Batt
W01chancel; eastThree separate lancets. 3800mm x 620mm.
Patronage: Adair of Loughanmore.
William Wailes; Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Raising of Lazarus
W02nave; south; east-mostTwo lancets, 2260mm x 610mm.
Patronage: Adair.Originally located in the chapel at Loughanmore House. Moved to this church, 1984. The left lancet is located at nave, north, east-most.
- Christ's Charge to St Peter
- St Peter Declares his Faith in Christ
W06tower; westOne rectangular light, 1230mm x 460mm.
Watson, James (1926-1998)